Submission of user proposals
GATE (VIPERLAB) is the General Access Tool for VIPERLAB User Facility.
All VIPERLAB Infrastructures users must first register in GATE (VIPERLAB) in order to:
- Submit experiment applications for VIPERLAB facilities.
- Be a co-proposer on a proposal.
- Give user feedback.
- Submit experimental reports.
In case of problems please do not hesitate to ask for help or take a look at the user manual.
- A list of all available VIPERLAB Infrastructure can be found here.
- A list of instruments can be found here.
Be aware! the abbreviations used in the list of instruments are needed for the proposal submission by VIPERLAB GATE.
Register on the VIPERLAB-GATE single entry point and submit your proposal: